Whether your dog is tiny or huge, a bath lover or a bath avoider, bath-time at home can be a challenge. From trying to find the right angle to cleaning up the inevitable mess, it’s a chore few look forward to. Petsway has the answer with a self-service dog wash at our S. Glenstone and E. Sunshine locations in Springfield, and our Gravois location in St. Louis.
That’s right—a bath built exclusively for your canine companion. We handle everything from the shampoo to the towels, and we clean up the mess!
Step 1: Pay for your Dog Wash. Our basic dog wash starts at $14.00 and includes the following:
- Tropiclean 2 in 1 Luxury Shampoo/Conditioner
- Bow or Bandana
- Upgrades available-See below
Step 2: Head to the tub and attach the provided leash
Step 3: Wash
Step 4: Dry Off-Towels and Dryers provided at each station
Step 5: Give your dog a treat for a job well done and dress him up in a bandana or bow that was provided in your caddy at purchase.
YOU’RE DONE and WE CLEAN UP THE MESS!
Upgrade to a premium wash and pick a different shampoo for $2 more.
- For white dogs: Tropiclean White Coat Plus Conditioner
- For Dry or Itchy Dogs: Tropiclean Oxy Med Anti-Itch Plus Conditioner
- For Dirty Dogs: Tropiclean Deep Cleaning Plus Conditioner
- For Dogs with Sensitive Skin or Puppies: Tropiclean Hypo-Allergenic Plus Conditioner
- *Tropiclean will not wash away flea and tick medications.
- Tangler Remover $1.00
- Cologne or Perfume $1.00
- Paw & Pad Treatment $1.00
- Tear Stain Remover $1.00
- Tropiclean Clean Teeth Gel $1.00
- Furminator $2.00
No appointment is necessary, but the last wash of the day must start one hour before closing.
Cats welcome too!